Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hiking, day 27: Wapiti Trail

The weather and the trails continue to improve! While we're all dealing with social distancing and stay at home orders, it's still important to get outside and exercise safely. I'm really happy to say that on all of my hiking trips lately, that everyone seems to be taking it seriously and giving each other enough space to pass. Keep it up, Colorado!


I've mentioned it before, but this is still one of my favorite views to photograph, with the Flatirons in the distance.



I was stopping to take a drink of water, and didn't notice right away that I was standing just a few feet away from no less than ten deer!





This creek is usually dry during the winter - it's starting to run again with the snow melt - spring will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment