Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hiking, day 14: Southern Most Point

Today's excursion included a stop at the famous Capt Tony's bar (the original Sloppy Joe's, where Hemingway used to hang out) while on the way to the Southern Most Point of the United States.



Capt Tony's is covered with dollar bills, business cards, and bras! Stop in for a pint of their house lager, and check out this supposedly haunted location (including the tree pictured above, which was originally used for hangings).



I spied a cool old mural on one of the inside walls of the old San Carlos building.



There was a huge line at the Southern Most Point itself, so I decided to just grab a quick selfie for myself so I could keep exploring.


Interior shots of the old church I passed by a few days ago.  Really pretty building.


The old Strand Theatre, now a Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment