Monday, April 8, 2019

Hiking, day 8: Mariahilf

Today was my first real sight-seeing day. I walked north from our hotel to check out some of the shops I had found online that looked interesting, then moved on to the section of the city that houses many of the historic buildings and museums. I didn't visit any of the museums today, so this post is more about the architecture I found while walking around.






























For dinner, we headed to the first actual brew-pub I could locate nearby. Amazing beer and food, and great service!

Sooooo tasty.

Afterwards we stopped at Ammutson, a local beer garden that rotates taps almost daily with a huge assortment of local and regional beer. Hands down, amazing selection.


Finally, some more street art on our walk home!


No comments:

Post a Comment