Saturday, April 6, 2019

Travel to Frankfurt & Vienna

We're spending a little over a week in Vienna!
Looking out over the coutryside just outside of Frankfurt, Germany. I have to say I got really lucky on this trans-Atlantic flight. Not only did I end up with a window seat, but the seat next to me was empty! So I actually had a much more enjoyable overnight flight than I did last time I went to Europe.

As soon as we landed in Germany, we of course had to have a beer.

We also tried out the local pub food. Turns out "currywurst" is a trendy meal in the area. We've seen it a lot while out and about.

I also had to take a picture of this page of the beer menu - both for the name of the beer, and for the cute doxie picture.

Next was our quick flight from Frankfurt to Vienna. This is the countryside right before landing in Vienna.

Once we landed in Vienna, our trip to our hotel was easy and quick. There's a train that takes you from the airport to central Vienna, where you can catch the subway to just about anywhere in the city. We got to our hotel around dinner time...and of course, had to try some more regional beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment