Saturday, January 6, 2018

Hiking, day 3: Three Different Airports

I traveled to Kona, Hawaii from Denver via Seattle and San Francisco. Considering the walk from the economy lot to my gate in Denver, my walk from terminal A to the very end of terminal D in Seattle, and my planned 30 minute walk around SFO on my layover, I'm sure I did several miles during the day. Thus, I'm calling it good as a hike day!

Early morning view from Denver to Seattle.

Landing in Seattle.

I had amazing views of several of the mountains/volcanoes on the way out of Seattle and down to San Francisco. I'm not entirely sure which ones I captured, but there were three or four I spotted on the flight down.






Over the water just north of San Francisco.


Alcatraz!

Downtown San Francisco. I have to say, with all of the times I've flown in or out of SFO, I think this is the first time the weather has been clear.


UC Berkeley aerial view.

Finally, we left SFO around 6pm, so this was one last look at the sunset as we headed towards Hawaii. Aloha, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment